We're always being told that if something doesn't "serve us" we need to ditch it
Does that mean everything and everyone is supposed to "serve us" in some way?-
That sounds very self-absorbed it's worth clarifying, especially in the fitness industry.
What it DOESN'T mean
* That everything we do is for the ultimate goal of catapulting personal image.
* That our friends are a means to an end for our greater good
* That self-love includes over-indulging our own emotions, anger or ego-based reactions toward situations or people
What it DOES mean
* Leave behind hidden self-destructive tendencies such as negativism, judgement, resentment
* Continual pursuit of self-mastery. In others words, stop serving your deepest personal delusions. (Only you know what they really are)
* Avoiding situations and individuals not engaged in the first two points of reference
Remember, fitness is 90% mental and only 10% physical. Imagine what the world could be if everyone knew that.
4 views0 comments